- 9.6 inch screen.
- Resolution 1280 x 800 pixels.
- Multi-touch screen.
- LED backlit display.
- Support for simultaneous display of multiple languages.
- 1.3GHz ARM 7100 dual core processor.
- 1.5GB RAM.
- Internal storage capacity 8GB.
- microSD memory card slot.
- Maximum expandable memory 128GB.
- Front facing camera 2MP.
- Rear facing camera 5MP.
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat operating system.
- Built-in speaker.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Bluetooth – enabling you to easily and wirelessly connect with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack.
- Micro USB.
- The Tab E comes with 8GB of memory which should prove plenty of room for storing all of your apps and games. If you need more room for media, then you can increase the Tab E’s memory by up to 128GB with a microSD card.
- The Tab E includes both front and rear facing cameras with advanced features to help you take high quality photos with a single touch. You can even take a sequence of photos one after the other by holding down the shutter button.